Video Night is returning to ISTS41 on Tuesday 21st March from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm (Bolivar Ballroom A). The Video Night is a great opportunity to share your work, whether it is in education, research, conservation, and more, and it is an excellent opportunity to learn from other sea turtle folks' communication experiences.
Following the theme of the symposium, we are especially interested in receiving examples of audiovisual material that you use to communicate messages that help to bring together communities and sea turtle conservation.
- All video formats are welcome.
- Maximum duration of 10 minutes.
- Not have been presented in previous symposia.
- Be ethically responsible for the well-being and integrity of sea turtles and human participants.
- At least one symposium participant should be present during the event and to answer questions.
All ISTS41 participants can submit a video proposal. To submit your video proposal, please fill out the Video form before 28th February . If you have questions, please contact us.